Create Your Own Photo Journal

My latest DIY project stemmed from having a bunch of old photos of me when I was growing up and not having a place to put them. I love photo albums, but I hate the unnaturalness of them. I also don't like throwing a bunch of photos under some plastic and calling it a day.

Today  I will show you the basic steps to creating a classic photo album that you, or a loved one, can treasure forever!

I found a handmade leather bound journal on Etsy. It took about two weeks to get to me and it was absolutely gorgeous. 

The black sticker corners were found at a local Joann's Fabric & Craft store. 

Now, for the step-by-step guide on making your own beautiful, lasting photo album (without all the plastic crap)

1 comment:

  1. nice post keep it up.
    thanks for sharing it.

    https://www.reynafabrics.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.