So you need to buy a gift.

It's Christmas time!

I'm incredibly in the spirit this year. I literally had to leave my decorations in the trunk of my car at the beginning of November so I didn't put them up. Whatever, I definitely gave in like a week later.

Christmas is in full swing in the San Francisco NOPA apartment! So what do you get for that special person in your life? I've put together some awesome gifts for people, stocking stuffers or larger presents*

*mostly appealing to women, whoops.


Beercap United States Wooden Map
For the travelling drinker aka me.
I thought this was such a cute gift idea. A great gift for really anyone who enjoys a beer.




Sofft Vesna Booties in Brown
Cute, comfy booties!
I did a lot of research on boots and came to the conclusion that I'm asking for these this year. Not only cute, but they offer support and comfort too. Woo hoo.



Lululemon Yoga Mat
Legit yoga mat.
Also did some research on these and this is by far the best in the biz. It provides no slip and offers padding for optimal comfort. Definitely hoping to grab one of these from Santa.





LUSH Products
The top two are bath bombs and the bottom is a shampoo bar. I recommend all. They just make you feel special and loved. LUSH is good to you like that.
Click here to check the "Butterball" bath bomb out.
Click here to check out the "White" bath bomb out.
Click here to check out the shampoo bar.




Eddie Bauer's Women's Mackenzie Trench
The perfect raincoat.
Apparently El Nino is coming for us in California this year. I'm still not completely convinced, but my raincoat now totally sucks. This one is not only super cute, but is fully waterproof.




Madewell Transport Tote
The perfect bag.
And I'm not kidding around here. Everyone had this bag. It's awesome and it will probably withstand the end of the world. Pro-Tip: definitely opt for engraving the initials, but I would recommend gold or it's not legible.
Click here to check it out.



Octopus Tentacle Coffee Mug
A cute mug for the office.
I love animal inspired mugs. Half the time I don't use them because I love them so darn much. I would also recommend World Market for cheaper versions of animal mugs, but Etsy just makes me feel like a good human when I support small crafters like myself.
Click here to check it out.



Pencil Stylus
The gift for the iPad enthusiast.
In an effort to go paperless, I would love one of these suckers. My fashionista coworker has one and adores it. I still love that pen to paper feel, but if you're looking for a great stylus, I'd recommend this one.
Click here to check it out.


Heirloom Recipe Journal
Beautifully bound recipe journal for the food lover.
I think this would make a stunning gift for the loving cook. I have so many friends who love to cook and I'm slowly attempting to get better. It's beautiful to display and also to use!
Click here to check it out.



Naked Smoky Palette
A girls (new) best friend.
I love my original Naked palette. I need this. End of story.



Bin 8
The best kitchen gadget ever. What's included? A funnel with an attachment for pouring, a lemon juicer, a spice grater, egg masher, cheese grater, lid gripper for opening stuff, egg yolk separator, and a measuring cup. How can you go wrong is the question you should be asking yourself.
Click here to check it out.



XL Wine Glass
Holds an entire bottle of wine! Point made.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.