Oh Baby! - Guest Favors



I'm here to be the supplier of fabulous ideas for fabulous future mommies.


For my sister's baby shower, May 11, 2013, we will be having around 50 guests. Yes, 50 (insert sweating emoji here). We needed something amazing to do as a favor, but also not break the dear old piggy bank.

The woman was hell bent on having us decorate 50 of these really cute stemless wine glasses with an array of rainbow colored acrylic dots on the bottom, but ahhhh, that's just way too overwhelming.

Soooo, since I'm not doing that, I had to find something even more spectacular that's deserving of being at my wonderful big sissy's baby shower.. TA DA

NAIL POLISH.



Basically, my mom has a Sally's Beauty Supply Professional Card (+ they had a deal of buy 2 get one free) so we ended up roughly paying a little less than $3.50 per bottle! Perfect, if you ask me.

We used the brand Finger Paints, which isn't the same price hike as OPI, but still a much more quality brand in comparison to the Walmart special Bon Bons, lol.

If you wanted to do this with fifteen guests, you could probably get a better brand, but with the count we have going on, that's not happening.

PS: We got the tags in 2 (24) packs at Party City in the Baby Shower Aisle.
PPS: This nail polish idea is awesome for a boy or a girl on the way.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.