Caffeinated Coffee DIY Body Wrap

I recently tried my hand at an at-home body wrap. I'm not posting any before and after shots, because I mostly did it on my butt and thighs and no one needs to see that...

I read that caffeine is the ingredient they gets things going during the wrap, so instead of pouring a can of coke on yourself and calling it a day, I suggest you try this:



Find a small mixing bowl and squirt some lotion inside (you'll need quite a lot). Then take a couple spoonfuls of coffee and mush it all together! Now it gets messy...

Glop it on to yourself and rub it in a little so it sticks. I made sure it was pretty thick when I put it on since the more I rubbed it in, the bigger mess I made from pieces of coffee falling on the ground.

After you finish applying it wherever you'd like, you're going to start saran wrapping yourself, tightly! I would start at the waist and work your way down. I gave up trying to saran wrap my thighs individually, and I also started to run out of saran wrap, so I just kind of made myself into a large, clear burrito. I recommend wrapping your thighs individually since it made it nearly impossible to move after this was completed.

I would now spot a comfy place to rest your burrito-like self for awhile while it soaks in. I've heard of people doing small area (just the thighs, etc.) overnight, or your entire body for a couple hours. I only lasted around 45 minutes before I got bored and wanted to take a shower.

Try to stay burrito-y for as long as possible and then wash it all off! 

Two notes: this was pretty messy and I recommend doing it in the kitchen, not your bathroom, since the bathroom sink will probably get clogged from the coffee grounds. Hopefully you don't have roommates, or maybe just a really open relationship with the fam.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.