What I'm Buying on Amazon: Gifts, Beauty, and More!

I have a problem.

The first step is admitting it. I go on Amazon buying sprees at midnight and get packages all week at work of random Korean beauty products that have no directions. But I am not ashamed! What I am just happens to be a walking recommendation machine.

Have anything I should try? Let me know in the comments below.

1. Super cute marble iPhone 7 case.


This case is seriously so cute. Beware when buying iPhone cases: things are not what they appear! I've purchased a couple marble cases and they were all completely hideous.


2. Adorable maroon two-piece bikini.


I do not buy clothes off of Amazon... buuuut, a bikini isn't really clothes, right? Anyways, this thing is insanely cheap quality, but actually very cute! Holy sizing, though: I'm a size 4 and purchased a large. The bottoms barely fit (tight!) and the top was a little big – works though!

3. Navy blue short Tinsley rain booties


Okay, so people mainly complained about rubbing with these bad boys, which is sadly true. You need some solid socks. 

I also read complaints about the soles being super thin, so I purchased some Dr. Scholl's insoles. I'm normally a size 7 in everyday shoes, 7.5 when I buying tennis shoes or boots. I sized up to an 8, which I'm very happy with. Including the insoles, they run a little tight. Not uncomfortable, though – just snug!


4. These extremely weird peel-off lip tints.


Bruh, these are super weird. I received these at work and the UX designer and I immediately ran into the women's bathroom to try them out. They're surprisingly easy to use and leave a nice tint! Doesn't last long, but these are honestly perfect for someone who isn't into doing the whole face up every damn day. 

5.  This crazy, black, peel-off T-zone mask.


This is also super weird, but appears to work well. You don't put it all over your face, just the nose and forehead area. I don't have problem skin (no whiteheads or blackheads), so it doesn't really do much for me. It does provide entertainment, though, which I'll take! Also, I've used this with friends with mixed results: some of the more oily folks have absolutely no use for this. It just fell off. My friends with drier, problem skin loved this stuff, since you could actually see the gunk it was taking off your face.

6.  A seriously cute button-up long, floral dress.



I'm really breaking those "don't buy clothes on Amazon" rules I made for myself, but ugh, so cute. This dress makes me so happy and the reviews are fantastic! 

7.  A waterproof iPhone case with a strap.


So necessary. Just buy it. On a real note, this one actually works (but always test your product first). One thing to note is that you can't use the touch ID (obviously), so disable it before you seal it up. 

Another important factor in this buy was the strap that attaches. We went on a rafting trip and said goodbye to quite a few valuables – once you drop it, it's gone! Thankfully, my phone was secured around my neck safely the entire trip.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.