Hand Créme de la Créme

Today is the day I supply you with a realistic recipe of some awesome hand cream.

Tis' the season for me to jump on Pinterest and find some DIY gifts I can make, but I ran into a new issue this year: everything requires the dumbest ingredients. Honestly, if I wanted to create something with ingredients I could only acquire from my high school chemistry teacher...

Anyways, here's a basic hand cream I dreamt up from another hand cream recipe out there that requires Vitamin E cream. Do you know how much Vitamin E cream costs at CVS? Hell. No.

One bottle of Johnson & Johnson (or CVS brand for us poor people) Baby Lotion 
One squirt bottle of extra dry skin hand lotion (hmm, 6 oz?)
A few spoonfuls of coconut oil

Mix it in a bowl really well, and then pop it in the microwave for 20 seconds, then stir more!

This makes a mason jar & a half, so double it for three mason jars of hand lotion! It smells like wonderful little babies and is VERY moisturizing without being gross and sticky.

aaaaaand, you're welcome.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.